INSTRUCTIONS FOR HEMORRHOID TREATMENT
1. Use one FLEET ENEMA within an hour of your appointment.
- Expect to see some amount of blood from the rectum when you move your bowels over the next two days. If you continue to see blood beyond this time frame, please call the office.
- Use Anusol HC suppositories twice a day for three days after your procedure.
- Keep your bowels soft with fiber supplements and stool softners. This is very important in the treatment of your hemorrhoids.
- Call the office if you have any unusual symptoms.